Ultimate iOS Apps Course: Create the Next Pokemon Go
17 hours of HD content to learn iOS, Swift and Xcode to build 20 mobile iPhone/iPad apps.
About This Course
Published 4/2016
English
Course Description
Don't wait and learn the fundamentals of mobile app development!
This course will teach you how to think like a top-notch programmer with Swift and how to build dozens of mobile apps for the App Store.
I have over 20 years of experience in teaching those topics, and I can tell you that by the end of the course, you'll be able to code in Swift and build mobile apps for the App Store.
Become a solid iPhone/iPad app developer
I will walk through the entire app building process step by step and make sure you're able to replicate everything you see.
Take a look at the course curriculum to see everything that we'll cover together, and the exhaustive list of the apps we'll be building.
I can tell you that by the end of this course, you will have full confidence in developing apps for the App Store. You'll be able to start making mobile apps and monetize your skills and knowledge.
Let's get started!
This course will teach you how to think like a top-notch programmer with Swift and how to build dozens of mobile apps for the App Store.
I have over 20 years of experience in teaching those topics, and I can tell you that by the end of the course, you'll be able to code in Swift and build mobile apps for the App Store.
Become a solid iPhone/iPad app developer
- Learn how to program with Swift 2.x
- Learn how to use Xcode 7.x
- Become comfortable with iOS 9.x
- Practice. A lot of it.
I will walk through the entire app building process step by step and make sure you're able to replicate everything you see.
Take a look at the course curriculum to see everything that we'll cover together, and the exhaustive list of the apps we'll be building.
I can tell you that by the end of this course, you will have full confidence in developing apps for the App Store. You'll be able to start making mobile apps and monetize your skills and knowledge.
Let's get started!
What are the requirements?
- No programming experience required.
- A commitment to learn regularly by watching the videos.
- The willpower to work through the practical exercises.
- A positive attitude to complete the projects by using all the available materials (videos, slides, documents, forums and googling).
What am I going to get from this course?
- Knowledge & confidence to build apps for the App Store.
- How to think like a top-notch programmer with Swift.
- How to build mobile apps with the iOS SDK (9.2).
- How to build 20 mobile apps.
- New skills & a solid portfolio for your career.
What is the target audience?
- You want to learn how to make mobile apps.
- You want to earn money from developing mobile apps.
- You want to learn programming with Swift.
- You want to learn how to build mobile apps with the iOS SDK.






Thanks for this course! By the way, I have found an interesting article. It could be useful for developers - How Much Does It Cost to Create an App like Pokémon Go.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for such a great article, very explainable!
ReplyDelete